Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fabric.com

Is anyone else addicted to Fabric.com?  How can I have spent an hour looking at fabric on-line!  

My sewing machine has been dusted off and I'm going to make myself an apron.  It's going to be based on this Apron from Make it Love it, and this Apron from FAVECRAFTS.  It will be be just a simple half apron with a pocket that will hopefully get a lot of use.



These are the fabrics I finally ended up going with.  The floral will be the main part of the apron and the green will be the lining and waistband.  I ordered 2 yards of each which is way more fabric then I need but since I am experimenting I'm expecting a few mistakes so more fabric is better then running out.  Now I just need to wait for the nice UPS man to drop them off.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment