Monday, March 7, 2011

Petunia

Here is Petunia my new knit softie pattern.


She is knit flat for those of you that don't like using double pointed needles.  I'm on a huge crocheted flower kick so of course Petunia has a little crocheted flower.  If you have never crocheted before this is a pretty simple flower so give it a try or just "google" a pattern for a knit flower.  
Petunia has long skinny arms which my toddler loves because they are the perfect size for his little hands.  The little man is big on giving out hugs right now so Petunia has received a few.  It's the cutest thing to see a child enjoying something you have made by hand.  I'll try to snap Jake giving Petunia a hug and share it with you.
Petunia is on my Etsy Shop TheWigglyBridge and Ravelry so enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment